Rules and Regulations
Grumpy Grizzly RV Park: Rules and Policies
1.0.0 – RENT and RELATED FEES
- 1.1.0 Lot rent is $450 to be paid on the 1st or 15th of each month as outlined in your rental application agreement. Lot Price covers 2 adults ($25.00 for each additional adult, $10.00 each additional child). Prorated rates to move out are subject to our weekly rates of $150 or daily rates of $35.
- 1.1.1 Non-refundable Utility Fee – $100.00 (Fee covers utilities for the month that the resident moves out, as utilities will run 1 month behind)
- 1.1.2 Lot rent includes electricity, water, trash, sewer, and Wi-Fi usage. Electricity cost is covered up to $100, and any overages are resident responsibility. Due to the geographic location of the park, we cannot guarantee the speed of the Wi-Fi.
- 1.2.0 Late Fees will be assessed on the 6th day after rent is due, with an initial administrative fee of $15 plus an additional $5 per day afterwards.
- 1.2.1 Nonpayment in excess of 14 days will result in eviction from the park grounds. Prior arrangements with park management MUST be made if resident will require more time.
- 1.3.0 Rental of each lot occurs on a month-to-month basis with no other terms implied or otherwise, unless expressly written and signed by both parties (Grumpy Grizzly RV Park and resident).
2.0.0 – General Park Rules
- 2.1.0 Speed limit on park property is 5 MPH. The speed limit is enforced as soon as the park is entered.
- 2.2.0 No parking allowed on roadway. Guest or overflow parking must be approved by park management.
- 2.3.0 Quiet hours in the park are from 9PM – 8AM. Noise levels at each lot must be kept to a minimum, so as not to disturb other residents.
- 2.4.0 Minors must be supervised at all times on park property to include use of any park amenities.
3.0.0 – Lot Rules
- 3.1.0 Lots must be kept clean at all times. No trash is to be left outside at any time.
- 3.1.1 No loose items are to be visible on lot at any time (to include construction materials, tools, scrap metal, etc). Yard decorations, furniture, fire pits, grills, and other items are allowed. Grumpy Grizzly reserves the right to require residents to remove anything from the lot that causes an eyesore or is being operated in a dangerous manner (such as fire pits or grills).
- 3.2.0 Utilities on each lot are lot specific. Utilities may not be run to another lot or connected to another lot.
- 3.3.0 RVs must have a secure sewer connection at both ends of the sewer hose or pipe in accordance with state law.
- 3.4.0 Any lot found to have a water leak (such as from the camper, hose, or otherwise) will have the water shut off until the leak can be repaired.
- 3.5.0 Excess water hose, power wire, or other items should be stored below your camper to the best of your ability.
- 3.6.0 – Limit of two vehicles per lot. Additional arrangements must be made with park management for overflow vehicles.
- 3.7.0 No use of anything that can damage park property, or the property of others is allowed at any time, such as fireworks or firearms.
- 3.8.0 No repairs will be done to personal property unless it has been approved by park management, such as vehicle repairs, camper repairs, or other miscellaneous repairs.
4.0.0 – Community Room Rules
- 4.1.0 Use of community room is intended for park residents only. Guests must be accompanied by park residents when using community room to reduce liabilities.
- 4.2.0 No animals are allowed within the community room unless they are registered service animals.
- 4.3.0 Items purchased from the community store are to be paid for at time of purchase. Receipts can be obtained from the management team.
- 4.4.0 Residents and their guests are required to clean up after themselves (throw away personal trash, clean up spills, etc).
- 4.5.0 TV access is provided by Grumpy Grizzly RV Park, with access to Netflix and the Roku Channel. Please be considerate of other residents and watch shows that are appropriate for all audiences present.
- 4.6.0 All furniture is to be used in the appropriate manner. Please don’t lean back in chairs, lay on or put your feet on couches, etc.
5.0.0 – Bathroom Rules
- 5.1.0 All showers should be limited to 15 minutes per resident to allow others timely access to park bathroom facilities.
- 5.1.1 All items must be removed from showers after each use.
- 5.2.0 Grumpy Grizzly RV Park is on city sewer. All wastepaper will be flushed and not placed in the trash receptacle.
- 5.3.0 Each resident is required to clean up any mess made in the restroom such as hair clippings, trash, tags, soap spills, etc.
6.0.0 – Laundry Room Rules
- 6.1.0 Laundry must be changed or removed in a timely fashion. All cycles are 45 minutes long.
- 6.1.1 Laundry left in machines beyond reasonable timelines will be removed and placed in holding by park management. Items unclaimed after 48 hours will be thrown away.
- 6.2.0 Lint screens in dryers must be cleaned after each use.
- 6.3.0 All laundry soap, pods, powders, or detergents must be placed into the pull out tray and not directly into the washing machine, as this can damage your clothes or the machine.
- 6.4.0 Washer doors should be left cracked after each use to allow excess water to dry.
- 6.5.0 Please check pockets before washing clothes as this can lead to damage of personal or park property.
7.0.0 – Dogs and Dog Park Rules
- 7.1.0 Dogs must be on a leash at all times when outside and not in the dog park. Leashes must be no longer than 10’. No electronic leashes are allowed. Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the dog park.
- 7.2.0 No outside kennels are allowed; however, dogs may be leashed outdoors in a manner approved by the management team while the resident is on property.
- 7.3.0 Animal feces must be cleaned up immediately. Each resident should inspect their lot after bringing in their pet for any mess made. If contact must be made to have you clean up after your pet more than 3 times, you will be asked to leave the park or remove your pet from the property.
- 7.4.0 Residents are legally responsible for behavior of their dog(s) at all times. Aggressive pets may be asked to be removed from the property at management’s discretion.
- 7.5.0 Residents must be within the dog park, supervising their dog with leash readily available.
- 7.6.0 Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age.
- 7.7.0 Prohibited within the dog park: treats/food, glass containers, dogs in heat, sick dogs, aggressive dogs, and puppies under 4 months old.
8.0.0 – Dumpster Rules
- 8.1.0 All trash must be securely bagged, and any boxes must be broken down. Violation of this rule can lead to termination of residency. Please be aware that the dumpster is under video surveillance.
- 8.2.0 Prohibited items include: flammable or toxic materials, furniture, appliances, auto batteries, paint, tires, etc. If you are unsure if an item is allowed, contact park management.
- 8.3.0 Residents only permitted to use the dumpster. No guest use allowed.
- 8.4.0 Digging or scavenging within the dumpster is prohibited.
- 8.5.0 No vehicles can be parked in front of the dumpster.
9.0.0 – Playground Rules
- 9.1.0 Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- 9.2.0 No rough playing or yelling permitted. No jumping off of equipment. No climbing on equipment in an unintended way.
- 9.3.0 Playground area is limited to what is in the area. No outside toys, pools, ropes, etc. No food or beverages permitted in the playground area.
- 9.4.0 Use of playground equipment is at resident’s own risk.
10.0.0 – Guest Rules
- 10.1.0 Residents are responsible for the actions of any guest. Residents must make guests aware of park rules.
- 10.2.0 Guests must be accompanied by park resident when using or accessing any park amenities or facilities.
- 10.3.0 Guest staying on the property for more than 24 hours must have their information on file with the management team. Violation of this rule will result with the guest being asked to leave the property immediately.